What if I get a motoring fines when driving on the Continent?
Here is some information about incurring fines when driving on the continent.
- In some countries, on-the-spot fines are imposed for minor traffic offences
- Fines have to be paid in the local currency to the police or local post office against a ticket issued
- A receipt should be sufficient as a proof of payment
- Laws are strict if you are cought drinking and driving, the penalties severe
- Credit Cards are not accepted as a payment method