Europe by car

What do I need for my car when driving on the Continent?


It is important to being the following

  • You should carry you driving licence, the original vehicle registration document and your passport
  • Advise your motor insurer of your intentions to travel abroad
  • Find out what level of cover you will have and what documents you will need to prove it